Wednesday 28 January 2009

The reason why I stopped!

I used to love it.. really I did love it!
I had so much fun and so on until one day I realized that if you want to get a head you need to well.. pay! in various ways..

You can't be pure and simple.. you have to be something! or have connections~
However you don't have to be smart or really do anything as long as others can use you!!
Some people also think that because they have a title they are better than others! HAH!! what a lie seriously you are so low.. it is beyond the 0!!
But if it makes you happy go ahead!

Say one thing.. and do another..
Believe in various things without checking it.. or telling it is someone else fault however in real it's YOURS!! you are just to afraid to say it out loud because you want people to believe that you are a nice person~
Like they say "Fool me once shame on you..Fool me twice shame one me"

So..well I don't care anymore.. I'm not like YOU who only have one thing in mind.. besides.. what are you really?!
To put effort in things in order to help you..I did it once but to do it again? NO THANKS!!
Do you want to know what you really are?? a POWER eating monster!!

Maybe you can fool many people but not me!
I don't care if you are more popular.. in the end.. you are F A K E ! !
And if you can live with it.. fine by me.. but I DO KNOW who you are and one day.. others will found out, believe it or not.

Why be a part of a "I'm so cool, I'm better than you, I have more power than you-club"
Please grow up.. and look at things with various views!
I really hope you will~ because I feel sad that you just use people.. I feel sad for everyone you use and get hurt! because they thought you were a nice person! but at least you are not that smart.. I mean you have shown you true face more than once even though you don't know it!
Too bad for you! Lucky me/us!
Also..sometimes when you have shared thoughts about people WHO you think have something to give and the people who doesn't~
Really YOU ARE STUPIED!! You look for the easy-going who says a lot of things (and sounds positive and can fix it all) but in the end doesn't do anything!
While the ones who are smart and quiet who gets things done.. them you just throw away!

You stand in front of a crowd and say how much believe and support you have given for various things, but really what you do is that YOU take credit for other people's work!
A work they have been working on day and night in order to please you.. since YOU had been against since day one! and telling them how much they suck and how it is supposed to be done if you were the one in charge! but darling THEY did the job better than you but somehow you act like a boss of everything.. even when you are a "guest" you take the charge and think you are the boss!
WHAT the heck is WRONG with YOU???
The ones who has made everything come true doesnt even gets a real thank you! they get the "Thank God you made it or I would have kicked you out"
- Does glory means so much to you??
- Making you feel important does that means so much to you?

Let me give you a small advice..See people for what they really are! I promise.. it's worth it!
+ what you are doing... it's supposed to be a interest/fun thing to SHARE with others, MANY OTHER people not an exclusive group as you treat it.. This is not a life and death thing!

Maybe you can't see my new interest and how fun it is..
and how fun it is to meet REAL people.. I mean you are living in a fantasy world so you don't see it.
People who doesnt USE other people to get what they want..
Giving people are the ones to trust.. friendship/relationships is about GIVE and TAKE

I do know people who still follow you..
and people you think are something.. but in real life and society my dear...
they are just like you NOTHING!
Maybe you have a name.. well.. congratulations..
But do not think for a sec that it gives YOU the right to treat others like you do!!
I have met people who are 10000000 times better than you~
Same name, education..status but they have something you don't have COMMON SENSE!
That makes them much richer and better than you! and that shows once again how low and disgusting you are!

I quote Heidi Klum: 1 day you are in.. the next you are out!
But being OUT it's not a bad thing.. it's actually better than being IN! and have to be around you!
However when you tell people are OUT them it to their face or an email.. and not keep shut and make people wonder!!
I think that is the worst! but well.. you are the WORST!


If I get the chance to hit you.. I will~
If I get the chance to spit you in the face.. I will~
If I get the chance to show the rest who you really are.. Show them what you really are made of!!.. I will~

No comments: