Wednesday 21 January 2009

Time to fix~

It's time to fix~

1. a fulltime job
2. better skin!!! (my skin is so dry!!!)

So in order to progress.. I have been sending out my CV to various places and I hope and pray that I will get an answer from someone.
But to get a job is not easy~ (_ _)

Then.. because of this cold and bad weather my skin goes ****!
It's so dry.. it amazing in some ways.. didn't know it could happen.
So today I bought loads of creams for superdry skin and I hope my skin will turn back to normal!


____________________________________

Today I got DBSK new single Bolero..
I didn't like Bolero at first (Radio rips) but the more I listen the more I LOVE it!
However 忘れないで(Wasurenaide - Don't forget) is my fave!!
Wonder how they would sound in Korean~

Also.. What am I gonna send Sayuri.. it's her B-day next month.. but at the moment I'm caught in the middle..hmm.. think think think~

Time to sleep, got to work tomorrow!


Today's mood: Tired
Today's food: Greek food
Today's song: DBSK/TVXQ/THSK - Bolero

No comments: