Wednesday 14 January 2009

It is almost over now~

For 1,5 years.. I have been studying Korean at Stockholm University. and on Friday it comes to an end.. I think~ unless I'll have to take a re-test!
At first I thought it was a good way to learn, however as time passed by I realized how much I don't like their way of so called way of teaching.. can I call them lazy? or are they just narrow minded?
Somehow.. I don't feel like I'm progressing at all.. my own will for learning just dies and I feel that I start lacking the ability of learning~
not only korean but other things as well~
Friday = Korean grammer exam..
Hanja (chinese characters) is spinning around in my head~
and I have much to study.. FIGHTING!!
Anyway~ I have decided to put an end to it and start with something new..
+ I hope I can go to Korea this coming summer too, I really liked their way of teaching.

This week I took an exam, I passed but it was the worst grade I have ever recieved in Korean history and history as subject for that matter.. Sad? no not really.. more angry~
But that was yesterday.. and forgotten soon!
Somehow I do not really care anymore... time to put this chapter behind me and start a new one~

In 2 weeks my friend Tiff are off to S.Korea.. I envy her some days.. and not some other..
But I hope we'll spend the summer together~
and if we are lucky enough.. we can go to Japan and see DBSK.. and also to Jeju-do and teddybear museum~



Todays mood: Sick of everything
Today's food: Pasta
Today's song: 絢香(Ayaka) - 手をつなごう(Te wo tsunagou)
Today's photo: Me in Japan September 2008
At Tokyo Tower
At a temple in Kyoto

No comments: