Thursday 5 February 2009

Will I overcome my fear!?

The searching job thing..is HARD!!
Please help me out, Please give me a fulltime job!! I want to decide when to go to Korea, probably in May..but now, it is a bit unsure~~

You see~~

Today my doctor called, and I found out that I will have a surgery in March.
It's scary.. it will be my third time. (third time is a charm..right?)
However I'm scared already, All the fear I had last time (when I was 9 years old), it all came back! And when I was 9 yrs all the fear from when I was 3 yrs old came back.. so I guess..now I feel fear from both times!
However I need to have this surgery, but I'll probably cry all the time.. even just before they will drug me I'll probably cry like a baby!
This sugery, it is for my own good, and I have decided to get it myself since it will help me in the future by having it, (all that kind of crap I do know~)
Seriously I don't know how to express myself.. because the fear and pain just grows~
....

Someone...help me!!!!!!!
m(_ _;)m

Why wasn't I born with healthy eyes?!


Today's mood: Empty
Today's song:(Arashi) - Beautiful days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that's part of life right?... Being in fear and accomplish it. I know it's scary.. Hospitals are my biggest fear (I don't think I would be as brave as you are).
You can do it.. don't worry too much...

Aja aja,

T-xo