Sunday 15 February 2009

Sleep..Sleep...

Hah.. You wish.. or maybe.. I wish!
I need more sleep~~
This week I have been working part-time here and there..and done other things such as studying..and well.. I don't really sleep well either.. I don't know why, and well I guess that's why I feel like I need more time, Is it possible to extend the day with a few extra hours!?

Well, this "weekend" started off at Lisans house.. making a big "pancake cake" (^__^) and making/folding stars.. yepp you heard it right..!!
((What comes into my mind is 김현중(Kim Hyun Joong) saying: "my name is star" [나는 별이야]))
Me, sally and Lisan sat in her kitchen until 11.30, that will say until my parents came and gave me and Sally a ride home (^^)
Tired after woking the whole day at "Swedish tourist organisation" I fell a sleep when I came home~

Saturday = Valentines day.. depressing or!? (^__^;)
On my way into city with mum, I got a call from Fredrick영웅오빠..whom I had totally forgotten about!
We were supposed to meet up but since he didnt call me during the week I made other plans.. ^^ anyway..we'll meet in April instead~~
Me and mum havent really done much together since I came back from Korea, so we decided to go to the movies and watch "Australia"
Evening = family night home.. nice and quiet~~
and listening to 플라이 투 더 스카이(Fly to the sky)'s new album.. it is a totally LOVE!!!! I love all songs on the album!! never done that before with any album in my life..I think!?

Today was another "work" day.. On a Sunday? Yes..!! Didn't really have a choice either.. just better get it done..
I also watched the latest ep. of 우리 결혼했어요(We got married), and the parody of 꽃보다 남자(BoysOverFlowers)..haha.. it was so much fun to watch!!
and I talked to my Tipeu.. I miss ya! and if I come.. you better share bed.. what's up with your selfishness (^__^;)
I also got an email from 희정언니(Heejung unni) regarding order cloths, earmuffs etc.. will answer her on Tuesday.. or so..
and..hmm.. I need to order some stuff from Kyobo...Tipeu..give me your address!!


Today's mood: in need of coffee mood
Today's food: Pancake cake
Today's music: Fly to the sky - Vol.8 Decenium - 눈물아 미안해, Close to you, 술, 줄겨찿기, 사랑이겠지, Good girl, Song for you, 가버려 너, 온음표, 마지막 기도~~

No comments: