Friday 10 July 2009

Too many dvds and cds?

I think I have too many cd's and dvds..!?
But in a way, I want them all but I can't fit them anymore, it really SUCKS!

I tried to clean some out, or well...packed and ship them off to my country house or into my brothers room!!
You should see how many cd's I have... (^__^)
And while cleaning I found some cd's I had forgot that I even had!! Hahah~~

Yesterday evening I watched McLeod's daughters, one of my absolute fave tv-shows/drama
since it is a NON-US one.
It's from Australia and it's all about the outback!! (^__^)
I really want the newest soundtrack from the series..haha.. I know.. 1 more cd, but I can't seem to help myself!

Regarding US series in general, I'm so fed up with bitch fights, he sleep with this one and that one, he kill this one but that one gets the blame...bla bla.. it's the same all over and over.
And I have seen them all already, but different cast!

So it's great to find series from other countries!!!
TV stations in Sweden should open their eyes and realise that there are other countries than US that produce tv-dramas and movies!!
And.. because it's summer they show pathetic reality shows, seriously they are EVERYWHERE!!



Today's mood: Creative
Today's food: non-so-far
Today's music: Rebecca Lavelle - Locked inside my heart + This perfect day

No comments: