Thursday 2 July 2009

Sunshine

Something has happened to my country...
a good thing but weird..!?

We have had sunshine and around 25-30 degrees celcius for almost 2 weeks straight now!
It never happens.. neee!!
If we get 2 weeks in total that is a miracle!

I love this weather.. I love sunshine and heat! (^__^)

*Happy dance*

Let it stay like this all summer~~!!


Yesterday after work I went to a friends place or..well..her restaurant and ate sushi..
it was MAXIMUM yummy!! (^__^)v
Wish I knew how to make the omelette though m(_ _)m
I don't know why but I can make really fancy and difficult things when it comes to food, however when it comes to the most simple ones I fail... for some reason.

My work life is as usual busy and super busy.
I want to go on a small weekend trip!
My next stop will probably be Copenhagen, Denmark!

And I also long for my vacation. Aug 14-23.
Me and mom is off to Naomi and Jase in HONG KONG! (^___^)/"

Got Arashi's new single, they sold 135 000 copies the first day.. not bad nor good!?
Since their last sold 230 000 the first day!
Anyway it's a great summer tune.. great song overall for that matter...
Wonder how the numbers will look like at the end of this month.


Todays Mood: Stressed
Today's food: homemade Swedish food
Today's song: Kate Voegele - Lift me up and Mika Nakashima - LIFE

No comments: