Friday 26 June 2009

So little time..

Work fulltime.. gaah it's tough!
Normally when i come home I usually watch my Japanese varity shows/dramas, Korean stuff, English/Australian/Dansish shows but for the past 2-3 weeks I have stopped following my usual tv-shows (It's my way of relaxing at night...) I guess it's because I'm too tired to focus..
Anyhow I have been able to meet up with friends instead..so I guess i can't complain too much.
I have also been to the movies 4 times during the past 3 weeks, it's a record. And all thanks to the "half price" offer.
hmm.. what else is going on?
Ohh.. yeah.. the weather in Sweden is AMAZING.. +25-30 degrees celcius and SUNNY!!!
So I rather spend time outdoors.. (^__^)

Yesterday I pre-ordered Arashi's upcoming album...!! [All the best! 1999-2009] Limited edition of course. (^__^)
I'm also trying to get tickets for their 10th anniversary tour that kicks off in August and ends in January 2010! it won't be easy but I hope for the best.

I should get on a diet.. or maybe stop eating!?
Need to think about that..but something has to be done!

I'm currently saving as much money as possible for my trip to Hong Kong with mom~
To be honest..I have enough money already but well.. there are more things I can save for...


Today's mood: I donno
Today's song: Ayaka - Minna sora no shita

No comments: