Sunday 14 June 2009

An amazing weekend

Friday at 4.15 pm I came out of the office and went to the airport..
However the rain just kept on falling!
At 20.05 I landed on Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5.
I sent a text to JiSeon unni and we agreed on meeting at Paddington station.
I have to say the tickets for Heathrow express is TOOOOO expensive, still I was too lazy to take the tube so I guess I only have myself to blame..lol!

When I arrived I didnt see her, but suddely I got a text saying she and Sarah was waiting at a cookie place..
and I found them.. REALLLLLLLLLLLY HAPPPPPPPPPPY~~
I haven't seen Sarah since I was in Korea last year, and it was so much fun seeing her again! and of course JiSeon too!
We walked to Jiseons studio, where she cooked dinner - Rabokki, miyeokguk and some Swedish candy and cookies ^^
We had a lot of fun, just talked and enjoyed ourselves!

Next morning Sarah had to pack her stuff and go back to S.Korea... We didn't want her to leave but.. no choice there (>.<)
Anyway her flight was in the evening so first we went shopping..
OMG half of London was out!! I really hate that even though London is a HUGE city the crowd is bigger there than anywhere else in the world! Well well.. what can u do?

I ended up buying.. clothes from Uniqlo, underwear, a bag and accessories from Primark, China from Japan center, Books from HMV (They were cheaper there..), Foods from the Korean supermarket, Tea from Whittard of Chelsea...
We also had lunch at a crepe cafe behind Oxford street.. it was MAXIMUM yummy!! ^^
We said goodbye to Sarah at Paddington station.. it was sad.. the time passed so fast (T__T)

Afterwards I met up with an old high school friend (Hiwote) whom I havent seen since we graduated.. 2 years ago!! to be exactly actually, because we graduated on June 13 in 2007!
Quite cool when I think about it now..haha..
We did some more shopping and had dinner at a Korean restaurant in China town. We ate Haemultang (Seafood stew)
It was fun.. afterwards I went back "home" and rested and changed and at 11pm I went out to meet Jiseon... We decided to meet up at Charing cross, however it wasn't as easy as we thought..
We missed each other etc. It took over 30 min in total!!
However then we took the RV1 bus down to London Bridge, my old neighbourhood ^^;;
We actally went passed my old house..quite nostalgic! If I could afford it, I so would want that apartment!
Then we walked around water and up on Tower Bridge. It was a bit cold and we both were really tired but we had fun!
I think we came home around 1.30 am or something...
I fell asleep so fast..haha.. I was exhaused since I had been walking around London city all day long (^^;)

Sunday morning, time to go home.. I didnt want 2 but no choice really (>.<'')
We had an English/Korean breakfast, packed and went down to Paddington station..
Then when I came to Heathrow I check in and what a security they had.
Off with everything.. shoes, belt..all.. I was like.. do u want me to take off my pants too?! (Sorry for that comment ^^; )
Anyway, I did some taxfree shopping then I saw that my flight was 40 min late.. Yay.. or NOT
I got pissed and went to eat something.. I ordered a okonomiyaki, however it tasted like an omelette. And when the staff asked how the taste was I told them that it was okay, if it would had been a omelette however as for a Okonomiyaki..it SUCKED. The boss came out and asked what was wrong with it, and I said.. that their so called okonomiyaki WASN'T a okonomiyaki.
And they said sorry and said I could choose something else however I didnt have time to wait since I had my flight to catch so I just walked out of there.
On the board I could see "Go to gate" so I rushed down, first I rushed and bought some cookies for mum that she wanted, ENGLISH ones.. then rushed to the gate, which wasnt easy since there was 1 million people everywhere!!
However when I reached the gate they hadn't even started boarding! *CHOCK*
I got a bit pissed, I had rushed for NOTHING. and besides I had to wait for over 20 min before I could go on the plane!
As soon as I got my seat I sat down and fell asleep... before I knew it I was back in Sweden.



Today's mood: Reallllllllly Happy
Today's food: English vs Korean
Today's song: CJSH The Grace - Sukoshi de ii kara

No comments: