Monday 1 October 2012

What am i?

I don't know anything anymore, i have studied all day but I'm far from done!
I don't have time to sleep so i drink 2 large cups of coffee everyday, in a way its sad but i don't have a choice, i have to make it through!
It might also be because i know i won't be able to do any studies next weekend and midterms and group assignments are due when i come back!
However i believe most students will take time off next weekend due to Thanks Giving weekend!
Or that's what i hope for...

Tomorrow is another day, i have to be focused and i have much reading and writing to do, i feel like my heart is going to burst, i feel like i could die at any second!!
Let me die!? Or wake me up when all this ends? I wish i could find a solution to my stress and problem but i know it's impossible!

The only thing i can do is to do my best and hope it will work out, I'm living like a robot, they all expect me to do things like a robot!!

Anyway this really proves why i like the Swedish educational system! One subject at the time!!!
This is worse than middle/high school!!

Ah~ i feel a little better now, time to sleep and wake up to study!!

No comments: