Thursday 4 October 2012

Final time before take off

This morning i managed to pull myself out of bed despite being tired and headed to gym!
I did my usual work out session before heading down to the CKHS office and paid money for my zumba classes!
That's right ZUMBA ^^ so now i having boot camp on Tuesdays and zumba on Wednesdays ^^

Before heading back to rezz i stopped by Tim Hortons to get my morning breakfast, i also bought a breakfast wrap as i wouldn't have time for breakfast otherwise!

I met my really tired roommate when i came back, and before heading out again i gave her my coffee, half the cup as she looked like she was gonna die XD
And since i was in a hurry i forgot my wallet so no more coffee for me...
At least i did a good deed so well, guess i can't have it all ^^

Now it's time for class!!

No comments: