Saturday 3 November 2012

Awesome evening

Last night we dressed up, same as if we'd go to a job interview, and headed downtown to Delta Hotel where our Business faculty held a dinner.

It was really nice, i was happily surprised and felt so envious that we don't have similar events back home!

First i met with some classmates and talked, the funniest moment was when Jeremy asked me how it want during yesterdays negotiation, i looked at him and answered: Ehm, we were on the same team so you tell me ^^
He looked so embarrassed!! Then again, this was the first time we talked outside the classroom.
before the actual dinner we were also offered some snacks and drinks.

All of us were seated at different tables, My table was so-so, not bad but the companies i had was not in my interest, however the ones who represented them were nice. Also the fellow students were nice!

After the very nice dinner i spoke with some other companies, i met a very nice lady from AON risk solutions. We had a long talk and she asked me for my contact details and said she'd stay in touch. during our conversation she told me they had offices all over the world and that i should come and work for them, she told was sure I'd like it.

Anyway, in all we had a nice evening, i got to talk to many companies and staff of our uni. also eat good food and drink good wine!!

Happy days!

No comments: