Friday 16 November 2012

Good questions

Lately we have talked about leaving Canada, as the semester is coming close to its end.
And there are lots of things we will miss, but there are things we won't miss!

So far on my Won't miss list are:
The water - tab water taste like chlorine! And it has also gifted me with lots of split ends! My ends looks like a pineapple!

The air - it's so dry! My skin rip apart!!for everything i do i have to use EXTRA EXTRA moisturizing!
Still my skin falls like cat hair fall of a cat! My head is so dry it feels like my scalp is coming off, soon i will be able to see my brain!!

Sugar - I don't get it, but everything seems to contain extra sugar here!!! TAKE IT OUT you don't need it.

Tax - i hate that the prices are stated without tax, here in Saskatchewan we pay two! GST & PST! It totally sucks XD

The stove in our dorm - it feels like something primitive, like an outdoor one, as we need to put a special foil underneath it, and change it every second week. Also because of its weird construction it's uneven!!

Guess the list can go on but this is what i have so far XD

No comments: