Saturday 8 December 2012

Chasing Mavericks


Just came back after watching the movie called Chasing Mavericks, I liked it.
I knew nothing about this, and I guess the people who does might have a different opinion, however I thought it was a good movie!!
I got to be honest, the reason why I even found it was because of Gerard Butler!! ^^ And they showed it at the Rainbow theatre for $4.5. Spent a good Friday night ^^



Story
Chasing Mavericks is based on the life of surfer Jay Moriarity. It chronicles his quest to surf the big Mavericks wave in Northern California, and Frosty Hesson (Gerard Butler), the local legend who takes him under his wing in order to train him to survive it. In the course of Moriarty's training, the two surfers form a unique friendship


Cast
Jonny Weston as Jay Moriarity
Gerard Butler as Frosty Hesson
Elisabeth Shue as Kristy Moriarity
Abigail Spencer as Brenda Hesson
Leven Rambin as Kim
Taylor Handley as Sonny
Scott Eastwood as Gordy



No comments: