Thursday 18 July 2013

Bird mess

I woke up to a bouncing sound this morning...
I heard it was from the balcony and knew it couldn't be good.
So when I got there I saw a big bird messing around. He had flown in and couln't find his way out.
During the summer we normally have one window open because it gets so hot, we have windows around it and it become a green house.
Anyway, this is the very first time in what....15 years a bird actually flew into the balcony.

I hate birds and I'm super scared of them so I panicked too.
Also the bird had started to shit all over the place because it panicked!!!!

So both of us ended up having panick, I even called my parents and woke them up. As they currently are not at home.
My parents told me to let the bird be alone and it would sooner or later find its way out.
So instead I got ready for work and just before I was about to leave it got quiet so I looked out from the window and it was gone. I hurried out to lock the window ^^
I don't want to find another one when I get back home.... then again I guess I need to clean the bird poo.

what a messy morning, I missed out on breakfast and missed my train to work. Still I managed to come in time!! Luckily enough!! But

No comments: