Tuesday 16 July 2013

Popular in Seoul

Last time i was in Korea there weren't a lot of bubble tea places in Seoul, I only knew two places actually. Instead there were new normal coffee places...

However this time it seems like the new popular thing is bubble tea.
To my surprise, I found bubble tea places anywhere and everywhere around Seoul!
My fave bubble tea place is called GONG CHA, it's a chain and can be found outside of Seoul too.
I posted about this bubble tea a few weeks ago... ;)

While staying in Seoul, I visited their shops in Edae area, Lotte young plaza in Myungdong, Lotte fitin in Dongdaemun and the shop in Gangnam station.
My fave one became their Toffee, black pearls, no sugar and 50% ice.
I know you should have sugar in bubble tea but i like mine sugarless ^^
Anyway if you happen to visit Seoul, visit GONG CHA ;)


No comments: