Friday 30 October 2015

Japonism

For me the most anticipated album of the year ^^
I love the covers! and I love the effort they have put into it. This album is filled with many different sounds. The title JAPONISM shines through. I unsuspectingly like Aiba-sans solo. And my fave songs are 君への想い and 三日月.
I wonder how the new tour will be and what to expect, what can be put in to show the Japanese side!?
Anyway extremely happy for this album, yet annoyed over all the versions but survive ^^ I got the two album limited edition!

★★★★
Disc. 1
01.Sakura
02.心の空
03.君への想い
04.Don’t you love me?
05.miyabi- night
06.三日月
07.Bolero!
08.Mr. FUNK
09.暁
10.青空の下、キミのとなり
11.Rolling days
12.イン・ザ・ルーム
13.マスカレード
14.MUSIC
15.伝えたいこと
16.Japonesque



Disc 2
01.僕らがつないでいく
02.the Deep End
03.Make a wish
04.ふるさと

No comments: