Tuesday 27 October 2015

Jet Set Travel Large Logo Duffel

Last summer when I was in Paris, I looked at the LV duffle bag.
I really want a new hand luggage bag for when travelling far!
But at the time I wanted to put my money elsewhere, then the other month I stepped into the new Michael Kors shop in Sweden and found this!!!
I loved the blue colour and I wanted it so bad. But I was good enough not to buy it at once. I felt like I needed to think about it.However that didn't keep me for long, later that week I went back and got it!! Also, it is way cheaper to buy in Sweden compare to US.
In the US it is listed at $648 and with the current rate it's aprox. 5797 SEK, however I paid 4400SEK.
So to me it felt like a good deal ^^


COLOUR: BALTIC BLUE
STORE STYLE #: 33S5STVU3B
PRICE: $648.00 (4 400 SEK)
Official HP

No comments: