Monday 23 July 2018

Son & Park Beauty water


One of the most raved products in K-beauty.
The Son and Park Beauty water.


This product is a  multi-tasking toner and cleansing water. It is said that it creates a clean base for the next steps in your skincare and makeup routine. Besides from cleansing it also  mildly exfoliates with willow bark and papaya extract which help to sweep away dead skin cells, revealing brighter skin tone and smoother texture. Lavender water, rose water, and orange fruit extract impart a subtle hydration so your skin can be prepped to absorb the next skin care steps, while adding in a bit of moisture. The Beauty Water can be used in the morning to create the perfect canvas for makeup application, midday as a refresher, and night after cleansing to whisk away remaining impurities. The Beauty Water has a pH of 4.5, and it's paraben free.


My review, I love the texture and multi function.
I feel clean when using it. But lately I can see my pore clogs more than before.
It was a long time ago since I had this many black heads. Could also be because of the summer season - sunlight, sweat, sunscreen etc
I think I will need to use another toner and only use this to remove make up and impurities.



Score
★★★/★★★★★

No comments: