Monday 13 April 2009

A full week

I have had a full week, last Sunday me and my department went to Guildford, England for training.
I was quite pumped up, since I havent been to England since 2007.
When we got to Heathrow we had to wait for an hour on Angelikki who came from Athens, Greece. And as soon as we came to our hotel we checked in and went to bed.
From Monday to Thursday, we were stuck in a training/computer room, so to say. and did various kinds of test, I have to say that my head kept on hurting since we didn't have much air in there.
In the evenings, we had dinners at various restaurant. I have to say, English food isn't the best, and their tabwater is something to avoid!

On Wednesday evening I rushed out of the office building and took a fast train to London.
In order not to miss the train I had to run to the right platform, and I had to compete with a footballer.. and I won!! His friends went: YOU lost against a GIRL!!
All I can say is, IT felt great..hahaha
In London I didn't have much time to shop, I only managed to get to Primark and Uniqlo, but it was better than nothing, I bought loads.

Uniqlo.. I love that store, wish we'd had it in Sweden too!! Primark as well!!
While I shopped around Uniqlo, Ji Seon unni came and we had fun.. had dinner, talked etc.
We had dinner at a Korean restaurant in Soho! HaemulDdeokbokki and Jajjangmyeon. (Seafood and spicy ricecakes + Black bean noodles)
It was so great seeing her, haven't met her since 2007!!
The evening went fast and soon I was back at Waterloo station trying to find my train to Guildford.

Regarding the hotel, great, I had a big room and a huge bed, but it was a bit uncomfortable, I woke up in the middle of the night every single night!
But I think it was because I usually only sleep 4-5 hours a night. and here I went to bed so early and that was why I woke up...

My brother kept on texting me from the US, seriously it was fun, but well.. it cost me 3,5 kr for each text and free of charge for him.. so guess where all my mobilemoney went!

Thursday afternoon and we head towards Heathrow, our driver decided to take a short cut, or well.. for me who sat in the back it felt like I was on the roller coaster of my life!!
His driving through the small villages was not a joke! I think we were close to crash at least 3-4 times!!

Great to be back home.. and next week more testing will be done!!


This weeks mood: Hyperactive
This weeks song: Kelly Clarkson - My life would suck without you
This weeks food: English food

No comments: