Monday 18 May 2009

Eurovision Song Contest...

Eurovision Song Contest, really who likes it?
anyhow no matter what you think of it, you still watch it!?
It is something you won't say out loud still you watch it.. with your family, by yourself..or with friends.
It's like a small party in itself. and it isn't like there is anything better on TV anyway so..

This year everyone voted for Norway.
I'm sorry to say it.. but I hated the song (I can't even remeber the title or any of the lyrics or music)
and the guy who performed it.. OMG he's UGLY!!
Every single news paper and reporters are saying that he is so cute etc.
All I can see are 2 HUGE eyebrows and a violin.. and a BORING and LAME song!

But can whole Europe be wrong? MAYBE?

No matter Norway won.. great for them..
But.. should I continue watching it?
I donno.. I mean.. I say no.. still I end up watching it anyway..since I have nothing better to do!

Also the world is facing a ECONOMIC crizes still.. RUSSIA had to use I donno what but this Show was the most expensive in ESC history!!
And..was it worth it? NO! They should think about their own people who suffers or other people around the world instead of doing an expensive show! It isn't like it was the Olympics!!

Well it's finally over.. now we just have to "wait" another year!!
So what should we do until then?



Today's mood: lack of sleep
Today's Song: Super Junior - Love Disease
Today's food: Yakisoba

No comments: