Wednesday 6 May 2009

A small update!

So last Thursday I was at work... a bit stressed as usual.
well anyway.. my dad texted me and said that my parcel from Korea had arrived.
So after work I "rushed" home..in order to open it.

I got 2 dvds (Crossing + Honey to Clover), a knitted hood, white and cute earmuffs (sadly winter is over..) and a cd! (Younha's 3rd album)
and a scarf..HeeJung unni... THANK YOU!! it's really cute!!
also thanks for the letter.

I watched Crossing again, with Eng sub.. and I held all my tears back this time, it was not easy but I managed..I think?!

I love all the things I got, seriously, what would I do without my unni? or Cheonsa.. ^^



I'm so sleepy these days.. since I work every day. wake up early and go to bed late.
Kinda depressing life..nee ^^;;
My happiness is shows and music with Arashi! Last weeks episode of HNA and this weeks episode of ANS is LOVE LOVE LOVE
Arashi are the "love" of my life.. I know..hahaha
Their new single Ashita no Kioku/Crazy moon, is stuck in my head.
And also the main track for Matsujun's drama SMILE, sung by Shiina Ringo - Ariamaru Tomi, there are something with lyrics for all these 3 songs..!!


+ I have decided that I'm gonna buy a Wii Nintendo.. the question is WHICH day this month!?

And people are talking about Spotify..and how great it is..
I have to say IT SUCKS!!
I have it at work, but since we have a UK ip number I can't reach Swedish music and other music (UK,US,FR,Asian).. it really sucks!! If they have it on the system it should work..
and for some artists.. why a few songs but not all of them? CRAP system!!!


Today's mood: Cheerful
Today's food: Ceasar sallad
Today's music: Jenifer - Serre-moi

No comments: