Thursday 14 May 2009

Summer is S E T ! !

Yesterday I got the final answer.. I'll get my 1 week vacation in August!
I'll celebrate my 21st birthday overseas this year too!! (^__^)v
However this year with family!
I'm gonna buy my planeticket today!
I'm looking forward to go to Hong Kong!! Never been there before so this will be awsome!
I should start planning how much money I can spend..lol!
I'd like to buy a new mobilephone, clothes, cd's etc...!!

It's going to be fun to see Naomi and Jase!!
And I thought my summer would be bad...guess I was wrong.
Summer vacation is set and "done"!


What else, this week is busy and I'm tired..
However I have been going to bed earlier for each night this week, Strange isn't it?
I should be more relaxed but no.. what should I do?

I finished the last episode of "LOVE SHUFFLE" last night..
Tanihara Shousuke was scary! Never seen him like that before!!
and I love all the P A N D A jokes!

Also, I'm in love with 슈퍼주니어(Super Junior)'s new song "너라고(It's you)"
The lyrics are a bit.. hmm.. middle/highschool?
but still they make it great! And the lyrics also reminds me of Hana Yori Dango/Boys over flowers and Doumyoji Tsukasas heart and mind (^__^;;)
I think I'm actually gonna buy the C version of this cd just to get that song! It will be my first Super Junior cd (^__-;)

My wallet is starting to get empty?!
Mango owes me 1000 sek!! which I should have got by now..if I don't get it by Friday I'll call them and complain!


Today's mood: Confused
Today's food: Seafoodpie
Today's music: 슈퍼주니어(Super Junior) - "너라고 (it's you)"

No comments: