Monday 14 September 2009

I want to travel...

I'm bored..
I want to see the world!!

on my list:

Europe
Paris - France
Dublin + rest of the country - Ireland
Scotland - UK
Wales - UK
Budapest - Hungary
Vienna - Austria
Roma, Milan, Venice - Italy
Athens (and all Greek islands) - Greece
Barcelona - Spain



North America
Vancouver - Canada
LA - USA
NY - USA


Central/South America
The Bahamas
Rio - Brasil
San Tiago - Chile
Buenos Aires - Argentina


Asia
Shanghai - China
Singapore
Seoul - Korea
Tokyo, Sapporo, Osaka, Kyushu, Nara, Okinawa - Japan
Hong Kong


Middle East
Eilat - Israel
Beirut - Lebanon
Damascus - Syria
Dubai


Africa
Marocco
Kairo - Egypt
Cape town - S. Africa


Australia/New Zeeland
Whole Australia (incl. Tasmania)
New Caledonia
Wellington - New Zeeland




When will I have the time... and most important.. MONEY?!

No comments: