Thursday 17 September 2009

Struggle..

I don't know what's up this week, I sleep more than usual, but then again I find myself walk quite alot to, and maybe that's why I'm tired. I've been walking too much.
but I like walking, so well.. I guess I just have to just take it!


Today I saw ひみつの嵐ちゃん(HNA), what can I say?! FINALLY... 井上真央(Inoue Mao) on a 嵐(Arashi) show!!
It was fun to see!! Lots of GREAT moments!
Now I look forward to 嵐の宿題くん(ANS)!! (^__^)
Speaking of Arashi.. This week I got my FC membership! a small surprise... ^^


I have been giving Spotify a second chance, I dont like it but it's ok...
I have been listening to OLD and some new music, and found some new songs but still I'm not satisfied.


Today's my mums b-day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY mummy!!



Time to sleep.. tomorrow is another day of hard work!!

No comments: