Tuesday 13 October 2009

Events of this and past week..

Gmarket.. sucks.. they took my money but didn't give me the tickets!
However, FINALLY I got them back but I felt broke for the past week!
But thanks to my WONDERFUL and super.. Heejung unni.. I got 2 tickets.
Also thanks to Tiffy unni who tried to help out!
I look forward to the concert!! Sayuri unni said she'd go with me (^__^)

Obama got the Nobel peace price..!?
Hold on.. WHAT?? WHY? What has he done in order to win?
Yeah..as we know he is the first black president of the U S of A etc... but does it give him a qualification to receive it?! Where is the logic in this? Can someone explain how that could happen!?
...Waiting for an answer....


Today the first snow arrived in Sweden, however in vanished within.. hmm.. 1 hour!?
loooooooooooooooooool
And I saw FAME - the movie.
I have to say, it SUCKED!!! and I'm talking BIG TIME~
No story, nothing... plain and boring, Also.. the FAME song? HUH??? Did I miss something!?
I sat in the stupid cinema for 2 hours for what? I promise I was yawning like a cat~

I sold my boots.. the boots I bough or well my mum bought but I never wore.
Got 200 kr for them, better than just throwing them out I guess..
Thanks to Fjällis (aka Sandra) who helped me out..

No comments: