Sunday 4 October 2009

pain and other mixed feelings...

This week somehow my eyes have been hurting a lot!
I'm red like a tomato at night and I can't see very well during daytime.
I blame work and computers! there are so many things to focus on and my eyes can't deal with it.
Anyhow I got eyedrops now and it's helping a bit, hope it will be better next week.


I still hear from friends that they are scared of the Swineflu. (however the newspaper are silent)
All I can say, I have been to a country who have had a swineflu BOMB but I didn't get it.
Or well.. I guess.. God and Jesus are with me.


I have cleaned out my room, once again.. this time I threw out 3/4 off all my paper and plastic bags. I know weird collection but I love nice bags from various shops/departmentstores from all over the world.
anyway now I only have 1/4 part left, feels a bit empty but good in a way... since it means that I'll have more space.


Now I have cleaned out - clothes, shoes, bags, magazines..
What's left are cd's and minor stuff.
Wonder when I'll do it...!?
I'm happy with what I have cleaned out so far!! (^__^)


I miss a lot of friends, and things to do...
Why does everything have to be so expensive here.. It totally S U C K S!!


JE and Johnny-san - PLEASE give me at least 1 ticket for Arashi's concert!!
If I don't get it from the FC.. I guess the only way is to buy from auctions..
But the prices are insane.
1 ticket cost 7500 jpy but people sell them for 70 000jpy and up!! (T__T)


And Yesasia.. where's my cd??
It was sent out on Sep 21. And still I havent got it... Where's it!?! I'm going insane!!
Not only because I want the cd.. it also cost me a lot of money so~!

No comments: