Sunday 20 March 2011

Nintendo 3DS and a loooong weekend!

On Friday I helped Academic Work and Nintendo to promote the new Nintendo 3DS.
It was...hmm.. exhausting!! well it was fun too, to try it and all..I have seen all the CM Arashi have done in Japan so it was cool, and also the demo I had was all in Japanese..hahaha
I could understand it all and when customers and press came I had to translate ^^
I spent a whole day at Hard Rock Cafe, and even though it was snowing like crazy outside many people showed up!!
At lease I'll get some money so I'm happy, but I have to say..my eyes hurt after the day!!!

Then it has been my grandmother's 88th b-day so we all gathered at her house, it was nice however I was extreeeeeeeeeeeeemly tired!!
we got a lot of cookies and cake, I prefere food over cookies and cake but well I couldn't choose!

Today I have been studying 2 cases, haven't been able to finish all chapters connected to the book, but I mean it's Chapter 9-17, around 200 pages+ to read so!
I read both cases anyway, maybe 40 pages and tried to write a summary but I couldn't fit it on 1 page.....need to re-write it I suppose!!but I have time :)

No comments: