Thursday 1 August 2013

嵐アラフェス2013グッズ


The goods list for this year's Arafes is out!
And also previews have been popping up on various sites such as blogs, twitter and yahoo auctions!

The amount for all goods is 17 100 JPY.
And its 15 items in total.
The cups and ice trays comes in 3 colours, clearfile in 2 versions.
There's no individual uchiwa, clearfile or photos.


アラフェス2013グッズ一覧(税込)

ジャンボうちわ(集合)500円 Jumbo uchiwa (Group)
クリアファイル(集合)A 500円 Clearfile (Group) A
クリアファイル(集合)B 500円 Clearfile (Group) B
オリジナルフォトセット(集合) 600円 Original Photoset (Group)
ショッピングバッグ 1500円 (Shopping Bag)
キーカバーセット 1200円 (Key ring set)
コップ&アイストレーA(Orange) 1000円 (Cup and ice tray A)
コップ&アイストレーB(Red) 1000円 (Cup and ice tray B)
コップ&アイストレーC(Blue) 1000円 (Cup and ice tray C)
ウォールステッカー 500円 (Wall Sticker)
ビーズクッション 1500円 (Beads cushion)
Tシャツ 2800円 (T-shirt)
フード付きロングマフラータオル 2700円 (Hood Long Muffler towel)
オリジナルペンライト 1300円 (Original penlight)
不思議メガネ 500円 (Strange eyeglasses)

I have pre-ordered the cushion, t-shirt and hooded towel!
I'm still keen on the bag, but it has to wait after my trip to London.
I should have had pre-ordered the t-shirt or cushion now either but I couldn't help myself ^^


Goods photos cred owner @ yahoo auctions.jp


Anyway I'm totally excited...but also sad I'm not gonna be there!!
Hope the dvd comes out for Christmas haha ;)

No comments: