Thursday 15 August 2013

Bubble Tea in London

As I visited London last weekend, I went on a small Bubble Tea quest.
I visited 3 shops, and two of them belong to the same brand.
The ones I visited was Bubbleology and Chaboba

At first I only thought I'd be able to visit Bubbleology's shop in Piccadilly area, but turned out my friend likes bubble tea too and we "bumped" into the other location in Notting Hill while shopping/sightseeing ^^

Bubbleology in Piccadilly was most croweded, then again it's a central district with lots of things going around.
There i ordered matcha bubble tea (Japanese green tea) with an extra shot of matcha.
It was the milk based one, I prefer those.

At Chaboba I tried their milk based coconut and my friend tried a fruit one, I think it was green apple flavour. Also both very delicious.

In Notting Hill and Bubbleology I tried their Oolong milk based bubble tea and my friend tried a special one with strawberry, it looked like a gigantic smoothie ^^
The Oolong I'd say is the plain bubble tea, original flavour... tried similar in Taiwan back in 2011.

All very good!!!
I really recommend these Bubble tea shops if you visit London! ^^
Also I think these are the best one I have tried outside Asia!!


 
Piccadilly/SoHo
49 Rupert St
London W1D 7PF
7 min walk from Piccadilly Circus station

Notting Hill
45 Pembridge Rd
London W11 3HG
4 min walk from Notting Hill Gate Station

http://www.bubbleology.co.uk/










8 East Yard
Camden Lock Place
London NW1 8AL

http://www.chaboba.co.uk/




No comments: