Friday 17 March 2017

Cake tasting


We had cake tasting last weekend, from the same whom I purchased the delicious and gorgeous Blueberry Chocolate cake from.
Tasting was of course for our Wedding cake.
I had been so excited about this tasting, I felt bad for the girls as I had been emailing them like crazy asking for flavours and combinations. They were so kind and accommodated all out our requests.
And wow.. it was delicious. Also we got a lot of extra cup cakes home for family to try.

We found our perfect one, great combination of flavours, a totally new one off the "menu". I cannot wait to see the actual cake! The decoration I have seen on other wedding cakes they have made are sure bringing wow factor to a cake. 
Our wedding cake is not being a regular sugar paste/marzipan cake that most have (in Sweden), ours will be custom made for us! And I'm sure they are going to bring the WOW to us, something out of this world!!
I'm so happy we found these girls and their deliciousness!

Can't wait!



#LittleArtCakery

No comments: