Wednesday 31 May 2017

Wedding Countdown


It's less than 3 weeks to go until the wedding, the past weekend we did a lot of DIY.
I bought the name cards for our guests and I wrote the names, FULL NAMES of each and every single person who is to attend!!
It took about 4 hours, as I wanted it to be pretty ^^
We also made a seating chart, this also took a few hours. But it's so pretty I cannot wait to put it up. All DIY, we bought a frame at Ikea, white paper at a paper store and pink heart shaped mini post it's.
I wanted to write the names with a silver colour, but sadly it was not easy to read so I went for navy.

The DIY takes time, I'm happy we did not decide to do more of it. But what we have done I have enjoyed! I feel we are getting closer to it all, so happy and cannot wait for the day!!


No comments: