Tuesday 9 May 2017

Cauliflower and Broccoli base pizza


Until the wedding I'm trying to get slimmer, not sure if I said it or not.
It's only a few weeks left.
My darling and I bought a new cooking book by a famous personal trainer here in Sweden. She used to coach in the Swedish version of Biggest Looser.
Anyway, the food looked amazing so we decided to give it a go. We have tested several of the foods, really delicious!
And they are healthier options, one of them.. this pizza. instead of regular pizza dough we made a dough of cauliflower, broccoli, cheese, egg and spices.

No it's not the same as real pizza, I admit that. BUT.. thinking of calories I'd say this is a more healthy substitute and it was delicious.

Pizza dough before baked.

Nice and thick pizza :)

You can buy the book here (Note book is in Swedish)

No comments: