Monday 12 March 2018

Chevron Quilted Love Crossbody


First I wanted a Chanel, then a Gucci then I was lost. Honestly I always want a new bag but there are also so much more I want. Then I started to think... is there another bag that is black but yet gives me the vibe I want, I can wear as a crossbody and a clutch?
I went to all stores and I checked off Chanel when my bestie said that hers got scratches although she had been super careful. Then I went to Gucci but I didn't like the sizes. I wished for a size between S and M.
Then I saw one of my fave Youtubers and she had a black bag from Rebecca Minkoff. To me it looked exactly of what I wanted so I went to look for it! It turned out to be ALL I wanted and to a very good price.
I waited a bit to buy it due to various things, then I was lucky to go to LA and I was able to visit the LA store! Compare to the one in Sweden they had sooooooooooooo many to choose between and in the end I bought this one, with the gold strap!!!
I just love it, great for every day, party and travel! I'm so delighted and excited to add this bag to my collection! Also, I got it 100 USD cheaper! Not because there was a sale, because it's just waaaay cheaper in the US compare to Sweden!



Meet your new going-out bag. Featuring eye catching hardware, the Love Crossbody is a match made in heaven with any outfit. Wear it crossbody or remove the chain strap to use it as a clutch.

Style #: HS18ICQX08
Rebecca Minkoff Website

Details + Care
9.5"W x 6"H x 3.5"D
22" Adjustable/ removable strap
Flap closure with turn lock
Exterior snap pocket
Interior zipper pocket
Genuine quilted chevron
Light gold hardware
Exclusive lining
Imported

No comments: