Friday 16 March 2018

Jeju Orchid Eye Cream


★★★★★/★★★★★

This has become my holy grail eye cream! My hubby uses it too, we already finished a jar in 2 months. We love it, we both have dry skin, not sure of that's it.
I like the scent and the feeling after putting it on, my eyes feel calm and moist.

I have tried other eye cream but this one is the best so far!
A little go long way and patting it in is the best way to for the skin to absorb.
It's so hard to explain why, but it's the way my eye looks, even without make up. Before I could come to work without make up and I looked soooooooo tired. I can still go to work very tired, but my skin and eyes looks way more refreshed!!

According to Innisfree, this product contains orchids that are packed with antioxidants providing your skin with neutralizing agents that reverse damage caused by the sun, pollution, and other free radicals. I cannot be sure if it actually does this, but I think it's possible looking at my skin ^^
Then again I live in Sweden, not as polluted or sun right now but...

I can recommend this eye cream to anyone looking for a good eye cream ^^


You can get more info on Innisfree's Website

No comments: