Thursday 22 March 2018

Find the Answer

Matsujun is back for a second season of 99.9 Keiji Senmon Bengoshi. As with the previous season, Arashi provides the drama's theme song, this one is called "Find The Answer".  It's a refreshing song with piano and strings with an uptempo melody.
I was keen ever since the previews came out and I like the song a lot, as for the rest they are good but I didn't fall for any of them. I've missed Arashi, due to work I haven't been able to listen or follow them at all which is really sad!! I used to follow ALL shows, dramas, performances etc. These days barely anything... I mean this one was released a month ago but I didn't have time to listen until today!!!!

 ★★★


Limited Edition CD
1. Find The Answer
TBS 系 日曜劇場「99.9-刑事専門弁護士- SEASONⅡ」主題歌
2. 街角の恋人たち
3. 街角の恋人たち (オリジナル・カラオケ)
This edition comes with a DVD containing the Find The Answer music video and its making-of.


Regular Edition CD
1. Find The Answer
TBS 系 日曜劇場「99.9-刑事専門弁護士- SEASONⅡ」主題歌
2. Circle
3. Bounce Beat
4. 白が舞う
日本テレビ系 ピョンチャン 2018 テーマソング
5. Find The Answer (オリジナル・カラオケ)
6. Circle (オリジナル・カラオケ)
7. Bounce Beat (オリジナル・カラオケ)
8. 白が舞う (オリジナル・カラオケ)

No comments: