Monday 16 April 2018

KLAIRS Supple Preparation Facial Toner


★★★/ ★★★★★

This product has been highly raved so I picked up a few in Korea last year. it has also won the Sokoglam Best of K-beauty.
It's said that this product is to remove excess dirt and sebum while restoring pH balance. Amino acids reduce irritation and provide deep hydration.

I used a whole bottle now and I don't know.
Compare to other tones, this was the best so far, but then I heard it could cause rash and redness and I have had a bit of that so I'm not sure if that has to do with my skintype. Or if it's because of another product. I need to evaluate. I now changed to another product so will see if there are any changes to fully understand if it's the toner or not. What I liked was that a little goes a long way and the bottle lasted for 1,5 months I believe.
I will continue to evaluate...but for now I'm in the middle.
I'd like to try the new one with out the oils, I think those could be why my skin causes to be red.

For normal, dry, combination and sensitive skin types.
This product has a pH level of 5
Size: 6.08 oz / 180 ml

No comments: