Tuesday 29 November 2016

Best ramen in Ikebukuro


I always try to eat lots of ramen when in Tokyo.
It's due to that we have only a few places in Sweden and they are super expensive!
I told my friend over dinner that I was heading to Ikebukuro the next day and she told me to go to this place called Mutekiya ( 無敵家). It's only a few min away from Ikebukuro station (JR East Exit).
However it is super popular, I stood in line for at least 45 min. They also have menu in English, Korean, Chinese and Thai.
I love Tonkotsu ramen, and wow it was so delicious, I want to eat it again! And to press garlic into the broth, amazing!! The chashu was super thick, although 1 piece had been enough I stuffed myself with all of them..haha
And while eating by myself suddenly someone knocked on my shoulder, I turned around and saw my friend!!! I'd never imagine I'd run into someone I knew in Tokyo, She could spot me from the outside I guess ^^ Coloured hair and grey coat. She and her bf stood in line, I think they had 30 min to go before they could enter. The place wasn't big, maybe 17-18 seats in total.

If you are in Tokyo I'd strongly recommend this ramen! :)





Homepage: Mutekiya (Japanese)
Address: 〒171-0022 東京都豊島区南池袋1-17-1 / 1-17-1 Minami Ikebukuro Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-0022 Japan
Access: http://www.mutekiya.com/access/index.html

No comments: