Friday 21 September 2018

Double lasting foundation


This is one of Korea's most popular foundation.
The only reason I bought it..haha
I love my cushions but decided to try.
Funny thing is that I thought number 24 Amber, the darkest shade would be good for me.
But it turned out to be too dark! A first!
After trying and trying and with help from my friend and shop clerk, I bought it in Sand.

So what's the verdict?
This one covers, I had two layers. But the thing is, it oxidize on my face pretty bad.
I think it's because I have dry skin. It sinks into my pores and it flakes all over.
I don't know if it has to do with my beautyblender but I'm not pleased.
It fits better if I keep on spraying mist on my face but that's not how it should be.

I had high hopes but this one was not for my skin.

Score
/




No comments: