Sunday 23 September 2018

Moistfull Collagen Cream


Who hasn't heard about this product? The Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream.
When I was introduced to this cream it was said: This face cream is enriched with Etude House's super collagen and Baobab water to provide moisture and keep your skin hydrated for over 12 hours. The gel texture makes this a good choice for dry to combination skin types. 
A little goes a long way and it absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any greasy residue or heavy feeling behind. Skin feels soft and supple after application.

I can agree my skin feels soft and not greasy, but is it the best I have used?
Did I see a big difference?
I'm actually torn, it is good but not great. What I mean is that I can feel the smoothness and my skin is moist. But it doesn't provide my skin with the overall moist compare to some other creams I have used.  I would buy it again but it's not the first I'd go for.

Score
★★★/★★★★★




Weight: 160g
Size: 2.54 oz / 75 ml

Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Betaine, Kaolin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pca Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Silica, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Poloxamer 407, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Phytantriol, Ppg-5-Laureth-5, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Alcohol, Water, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

No comments: