Tuesday 17 November 2009

Koreans are funny...

Yesterday i got myself a haircut..
I have to say.. nothing wrong with the hairdresser but my hairstyle looks off..
So this morning I went back and said that I hate it.
The answer I got was: Why?? You look really good and cute. You look Korean now!
Anyway, after talking to them I decided to go home and threw a bucket of water on my head..
it helped a bit.. but I guess I have to wait until it grows out!


Then me and one of my roomies went shopping around the house, Shoeshopping.
Anyway, we came to a store where i found a nice pair of shoes and then the sales clerk suddenly went: Nice jacket, but it's not from our country is it?
Me: No. It's from Sweden.
Sales clerk: Sweden?? wow.. how come?
Me: I live in Sweden...
Sales clerk: how much does it cost??
Me: hmm.. around 320 000won
Sales clerk: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!??!?

Then after a while he went..
Sweden are good at football.. you have.. Larsson.. Helik Larsson (Note: it's supposed to be Henrik Larsson)

No comments: