Thursday 19 November 2009

this week so far.

I started off with paying all my various bills to INKAS, got a haircut and did my leveltest at Sogang, I got Level 3.. ^^
Then I met Tiffy for some shopping, however we went to Dongdaemun, A HUGE mistake.
Since it's closed on Mondays!!! We both knew it still.. we went there, we both was like, isnt it Tuesday today?!

Anyway, Tuesday I just spent at home..
Or well I also got my bedding, it's really cute!!
I also went back to the hairdresser since I didn't like my hairstyle, TOTAL korean look!!
but I went home and put a bucket of water on my head and it helped abit!!! :)

Wednesday, I met up with Tiffy in Myeongdong, did some small shopping, then we went to Yongsan and met up with Seojin.
She helped me to buy a phone.. so now I'm super happy

Here are some photos of it.. OF COURSE.. I got the WHITE one! ^^

No comments: