Monday 30 November 2009

I'm bad at this..

Friday (27th)
I woke up with nothing in mind, A free day I thought.
I even ordered food, however they were slow and in the meantime Martin text me on facebook and asked if I wanted to join for Sushi, which I wanted so we went.
I saved my tuna soup for dinner, Anyhow we went to this place where u can eat as much as you want for 9800won (around 58kr) - Lunch hours, and 12 000won (around 70kr) - Dinner hours.
It was really good and I had nice company.
After our dinner we headed to all the major bookstores, I wanted some books and so did Martin.
Actually we had to go to all 3 bookstores - Kyobo, Yongpoong and Bandi Lunis!
However in the end we got all we wanted!
In the evening I just relaxed... it felt nice for a change.


Saturday 28th
I woke up quite late and was home during until 3pm then I went out for a long walk, I stopped by Starbucks and told myself, ok I should give it a go! but seriously, they SUCK!! I couldnt feel any coffee taste at all, a huge disappointment!!
At 5pm I met up with Seongwon unni also known as Sarah unni. We walked around in Myeongdong.. What can I say lots of people!!! Too many infact! and all Japanese, strange enough!
We also grabbed a hot chocolate and a dougnut at Dunkins, it was really nice, we had a long talk, we havent seen each other for... 5 months?
At 7pm she had to go to church to see her mum perform and I went to Jongak and had dinner with Heejung unni and Eunju unni. Havent seen Eunju unni since I was in Korea last year!!
We had bibimbab, I tried one I never had before, with cheese.
It was ok, but I prefere normal one! After dinner we grabbed a coffee at Coffee bean.
I tried the coffee of the day, it was really nice, I think my mum would have liked it a lot!! My dad too in fact.
Eunju unni is a funny person - at least when she is talking about her life... ^^ she made me laugh a lot!
When I came home I saw that my roommate had stolen my adapter and I was fixing some stuff on my computer and everything got shut down so I got PISSED!
However then my hero came along.. non other than Hyowon oppa! He is my male angel here in Korea..!! (my female angel is Heejung unni) Now I can see Arashi again.. you know the love of my life..hahaha


Sunday 29th
I woke up and headed out, a rainy day... and I didnt have an umbrella! I haven't had time to buy one yet!
Anyway I made it to the station without getting soaked, and met up with Sayuri unni.
We headed down to Hongdae, we were supposed to go shopping, but well.. since it was raining we went straight to the Snoopy cafe.
It's really cute, snoopy all over the place! (^__^)
and the coffee and snack was good and we also had a long chat.. maybe 3 hours?!
It's always nice to be around Sayuri unni... I really missed her, and she is so busy nowadays with school.. wish we could meet more but well.. we can always call and text.
She is going back to Japan during X-mas and she said I should go but I can't.. I'll probably go in mid/late February to visit some family.
Anyway after our looong coffee break we went back to Edae and tried to find a good movie, however it wasn't as easy as we thought, in the end we ended up seeing The Solist.
It was good, and Jamie Foxx is an great actor..! He spoke with an amazing speed..!!! I was chocked because he spoke so fast sometimes.


Monday 30th
Went to bed late, and woke up late! Surprise surprise.
I went down to Inkas office and paid my rent.. it felt good.
Then I took a walk around the area, I wanted to do some X-mas shopping but I couldn't find what I was looking for.
Got home and ate my wang mandoo, my fave snack/food at the moment. (^__^)
Today one of my roommates moved out.. so now I have a whole closet, finally!!! I'm really happy now, and tomorrow I start Sogang Univ.
... time for bed, see ya

No comments: