Friday 27 November 2009

Let's try again...

Nov 20-22
I went on a trip to Sorak San(Mountain), it's on the East Coast of S. Korea.
It took around 4 hours with a bus, however the ride was ok, we watched the latest Harry Potter movie, sang noraebang (karaoke) - yes you can do it on the bus!!!! and watched some random tv-shows. When we got there it was quite late but me and maybe 10 others went out for a drink and a snack, it was fun, we also did some noraebang.

Next morning we woke up early and headed towards Sorak san.
I was wearing jeans, sweater and sneakers - Not the best outfit for hiking but I didn't care.
Anyway, I made it to the TOP of the mountain! I actually felt proud of myself mostly because my outfit was bad! hahahah~
When we came back we hade some group discussions about various topics.
I got to be with my sister.. Yoobin unni ^^ (we both have "bin" in our names so that's why she is my sister..)
In the evening we had dinner far out.. even the bus couldn't go there so the restaurant had to pick us up!! and the driver were crazy!! like all korean drivers!
The food was really nice - a chicken dish.
After the meal we headed back and the went out to a bar, we talked and enjoyed ourselves. but I was sooo tired..loool.
Around 1am me and Yoobin unni went down to the beach, it was freeeeeezing and dark but we needed som fresh air so..

Sunday.
We packed our bags and had breakfast at a korean restaurant, KOREAN styled breakfast. I have to say I liked it more than the so called western one.. or AMERICAN one!
After the meal we all went down to the beach, took some photos then back onto the bus and headed towards the SPA.
We spent around 3-4 hours there, it was really nice!! It was both inside and outside.
But I have to say I almost died when we were outside since it was soooo cold (T__T)
Back home in Seoul some of us went out for dinner, we ate Samgyeopsal and kalbi (BBQ). It was really tasty and I love kalbi so it was a good end to a great trip (^__^)


Monday
I slept until 11 then I took a shower and then I met up with Minyoung unni, we had lunch at Edae's ECC. Her sister (Minhee unni) also joined.
We ate at Dr. Robinson - it's healthy food. However we had pizza, pasta and fried rice, and yes it doesnt sound to healthy but they have reduced all the sugar, oil, fat and so on and that makes it healthy.
After lunch we did some shopping, or I DID. I bought a muffler, hairdryer and a pair of uggs.
We also went to a cafe, called Rainforest.. it was a really nice place! The drinks were really good too, I took a yoghurt and pinapple "lasshi".
It was so nice to see Minyoung unni again, I havent seen her for.. hmm?! 10 months!?
In the evening I went down to Kyobo and bought some Christmas cards, they are really nice.. and it was cheap tooo!!


Tuesday
I stared my day with a coffee from THE COFFEE BEAN AND TEA LEAF, I took a Mocha Caramel Latte!! My L O V E <3
Then I headed down to Coex mall, half across Seoul, Me and Tiffy went to the Aquaria. We saw various kinds of fishes and other animals. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to do something that didn't invole shopping for a few hours. However since we were in COEX of course we also did some shipping. I bought a watch at OST. It was cheap and really nice so I was happy.
Tiffy bought some books, I wanted them too but they were heavy and I was too tired to carry them home so I didnt buy any... However when I came home and searched on the various internet bookstores I couldn't find any of the books.. total bummer!! so now I need to go out and buy them!!
For dinner we had Sweet potato katsu, I have to say I thought I was going to feel the sweet potato taste much more but it was ok.


Wednesday
I went around to various bookstores but I couldnt find any (T__T) or well I found 1 part but I want the other part too.. I got part two but I need part one first!!
and another book I wanted they didnt have at all, it seems that only ONE of all the bookstores has it!!
In the evening I met up with Hyowon oppa, he is Jiseon unnis little brother, however he is still older than me so that makes him oppa!
We had dinner at a fameous restaurant in Kangnam(South of Seoul). a lot of seafood :) but he thought the bowl was too small..poor guy, i didnt even finish mine because I got full.
After dinner we went to Coffee bean..!! and he also treated me for coffee. (^__^)
We sat there and talked for a few hours, but you know his english is not so good and nor is my korean so it was kinda fun. We mixed a lot but it worked out fine.
When I came home I watched Iris, my second LOVE!
Lee Byung hoon might be old.. but he is still REALLY handsome and H O T (^^;;)
We also had our house meeting (during Iris) and all my roommates know that it's my love but no one dared to ask me until it was over. They were like.. was it ok.. it was in the middle of iris, I said.. I was the one who suggested the meeting and well I saw the last part so it was ok besides I can also download it (^__^)


Thursday.
Shopping time in Dongdaemun! (East big gate)
Me and Tiffy bought a lot (^^) I spent maybe 410SEK, which is ok since I bough 4 various things, 3 of them from the same store..loool!
We had Bubble tea on the top of Migliore, at my fave bubble tea place in Dongdaemun.
We also went to Doota tower where they have a Swedish café, we ended up sharing a small Semla!! the taste was ok not like it does at home but it was ok enough :)
After 4-5 hour shopping we went home, happy with our new clothes!
At home I helped my roomie study for her exams and of course I also watched IRIS.
It's only 3 weeks left now (_ _) I sooo want this drama on dvd!
Hyowon oppa also gave me a good address to a really nice korean website...I'll use it LOADS ^^

Around 11.30 pm me and 4 roomies felt for a snack but it was too late to order anything so we went out.. and down to Shinchon. Minyoung oppa also came ^^
This is why I love Korea.. you can get a meal/snack at anytime of the day...!!and no matter time it's cheap! Compare to Sweden and other countries!
We came back around 12.45 am... happy after a fun time out ^^

4 comments:

L. Chen said...

Girl, you use too many exclamation marks and caps, I get the feeling that you're extremely pissed at times (^_^;)

You have a lot of unni's and oppa's to entertain don't ya? ^^

Hope everything's going well ^^ let's talk some time when I have time to log on!

Hugs,
L

C-Line said...

Haha~
The caps is because I'm happy.. or pissed, if you read it u'll spot the difference ^^

this is my blog and I just write, I dont care if it looks nice or not. because this is like my diary.

You know most of my friends are older than me here in Korea...

L.. you NEVER log on, you are a busy girl!

- C
xoxo

L. Chen said...

Hahaha I know xD I just prefer smilies over exclamation marks ^_~

I'm stressed out. I have 3 programming projects to turn in before thursday and I'm only working on the second now. No time to chat with anyone so I have everything closed down T__T

C-Line said...

sorry this is my blog so DEAL with it (^__^)

that's what u get when u study at KTH..soon u'll be in Korea..
I wanna go home though, I miss some stuff from home (T__T)