Friday 6 November 2009

MJ's - This is it <3

I finally saw it, a week later than planned but well..
What can I say?
MJ is a perfectionist, he knows all his moves, lyrics, music.. like I said he knows it ALL.. 100%
And he was not afraid to say "It's wrong". "I want this", "I want that" etc.

Also he seemed very nice to everyone he worked with on this "project", and he spent a lot of time, effort on it to get it 100% perfect for all of his fans.
I promise, it he still would be alive this tour would have had been AMAZING!
I'm so happy I saw this "documentary/movie/behind the scene"

Even in you are not a total MJ fan, this is still worth to watch..
I mean I have never been a huge fan but, WHO DOESN'T know who he is or havent heard any of his songs?!

If you can get tickets, have money for it.. and the time..
Go and see it (^__^)

No comments: