Thursday 4 August 2011

the day before the day

Today I woke up early strange enough.
I was out kinda late since it was a weekday. I only had what.. 5 h of sleep?!
After a protein shake I went to the gym, I wasn't able to run as much as I wanted but I blame me donating blood yesterday. But I did okay I guess..last time for a couple of weeks!
On my way home I passed a big super market and bought some last minute presents or what to call it ^^
I bought crisps, candy,cookies... ^^ I forgot the cinamonrolls but I forgot! I might pass a store later today otherwise I'll take that next time, I already bought alot of things ^^


Norway
Not many new news reports these days...
  • Just people who said they have met Anders B. Breivik.
  • His lawyer saying that he has a hard time being isolated in prison. (well it shouldn't be a good time?!)
  • Some "criminal groups" has expressed anger and threats against Anders B. Breivik however so far no threaths has been expressed from inside the prison.
  • People still wonder why he wanted Geir Lippestad as his lawyer, since he has not been practise criminal cases for a very long time, also he is a member of the party AP which he attacked. SOme people believed he wanted to kill Geir Lippestad. However that's just speculations so far.
  • Also Geir Lippestad said that at first he wanted to say no however someone had to take on this case since it's important for both the society and democracy.
  • Anders B. Breivik still won't tell if he worked together with somebody or if he did it all by himself.
  • There has been more funerals this week.


Europe
the currency EURO and all the involved countries are at the edge..
Will they have to split up and create new currencies?
Is this the fall of the European dream?



Today's song: T-ara - Roly-Poly in 코파카바나

No comments: