Thursday 4 August 2011

A very VERY long day!

Today I woke up early and went for a job interview!
I was surprised that there were so many people there and I was among the youngest. It went fine however the chance I get it is small since I won't be able to go to a second interview next week since I will be in Asia!
Anyway I can hope that they will call me once I come back home!

Afterwards I walked around and did some window shopping before I met up with my mum and had lunch, we bought fresh pasta sallad with chicked, garbanzo pesto and feta cheese.
It was very nice and yummy! of course from Melanders at Östermalmshallen, a very known covered market.

After lunch I headed down to the blood central in order to donate blood. It was my very first time! The reason why I did t was because I wanted to find out my bloodtype ^^ but then again to donate blood is a very good cause! You can help people in many different ways! it took around an hour, I also got to rest alot and drink alot of sweet drinks (juice).

Around 3.30pm I met up with Hanna for some shopping and talking.. she also gave me a package she wanted me to deliver to a friend of hers in Taiwan. I'm going there next Thursday so ^^

At 7pm I met up with Fredrick and Hearan, first we had some rosewine at Mosebacke, when the sun went down it became quite cold and we tried to find an open restaurant. At last we ended up at Vapiano.
Tried as I don't know what I'm finally home after a very very long day. BUT nice day!!
2morrow I'm off to my first destination... SINGAPORE!! (^0^)

Today's song: Super Junior (KRY) - My love, My kiss, My heart

No comments: