Monday 1 August 2011

a fun surprise

Today I heard something huge drop down my mailbox, of course I ran out to check what it could be ^^ I know curious George ^^
To my surprise it was a package from Yoko-san, she's like one of my aunts in Japan.
I didn't rip it but well opened fast and it was filled with stuff.. I wanted to laugh but well I got a huge smile on my lips, she had bought me pictures, fan, keychain and other stuff with a Korean guy I like.. I'd never buy those stuff myself but well when it's a present I'm just happy!! So kind of her, she said she had gone to Korea town in Tokyo and bought them!!!

She also wrote a small letter saying, next time you're in Tokyo let's go there ^^
Yoko-san always buy me stuff, I kinda feel bad about it since she always buy me many things!!
She's very kind!

Today I finally had time to check the Arashi dvd I bought, last week I had other things to do.. anyway I enjoyed it alot!! Arashi are the best ^^
I loved the live version of Time Capsule!

I have also been looking for books I need when this coming semster starts!! it's not easy however the books are not as expensive as I thought so if I have to buy them I won't be ruined!!

I have decided to go to Momo by Wonder rocket + Liz Lisa when I go to Japan!! Or well I have too they are my fave brands in Japan ^^
I looked at the homepage of both, the clothes looks awsome, i really want to go on a shopping spree ^^
Yesterday I found out I have more money than I thought I had... so I'm very very HAPPY

Today's song: Overtone - Colorblind (Invictus OST)

No comments: