Monday 9 September 2013

Get ready, start saving!

While I was visiting Japan 2 months ago, it was a huge craze that Tokyo was candida ting for the 2020 Summer Olympics. I think I saw it on the news EVERYDAY, it felt surreal since they'd vote for it in September.
It was finally announced yesterday that TOKYO will hold the Summer Olympics 2020!! \(^^)/
My friends in Tokyo are delighted and told me to come!! So now it's up to me to start saving! ^^
Although lots can happen in 7 years, it would still be awesome to be there!!
Hope for the best!!








2 comments:

k-ann said...

hi there! ^^

while blog-hopping i happen to stumble upon your blog~ and i am just so happy i found another big arashi/shinhwa fangirl! yaaay!

so anyway... i'm off-topic haha. it's great that tokyo will be hosting the 2020 summer olympics.. hopefully, i can save enough money and go too~ ^^ oh and if i can see park tae hwan, then that would be even better. hahaha

C-Line said...

Hiya!!

Nice to meet you! Nice then we are at least two ^^

yeah, I hope he will still be competing in 2020. :)