Thursday 19 September 2013

GIRLS' GENERATION ~Girls&Peace~Japan 2nd Tour

Most SONE's has been waiting for this dvd, GIRLS' GENERATION ~Girls&Peace~Japan 2nd Tour.
Although its a typical SNSD concert I'm not amazed.
I think it's kinda predictable and it almost feels like I have seen it before but it contains new (and old) songs.
I rather look forward to their upcoming tour release and hope for the Korean version, although their Japanese promotions is going stronger, it still feels awkward, I wish they actually improve their Japanese for real like BoA and DBSK had to do. As for now, only SooYoung can speak somewhat Japanese.
Or maybe I had too high expectations!?




★★★

01. "Flower Power"
02. "Animal"
03. "Boomerang"
04. "The Boys"
05. "I Got A Boy"
06. "Say Yes"
07. "Dancing Queen"
08. "Mr.Taxi"
09. "T.O.P"
10. "Bad Girl"
11. "Paparazzi"
12. "Run Devil Run"
13. "Reflection"
14. "Time Machine"
15. "All My Love Is For You"
16. "I'm a Diamond"
17. "Express999"
18. "Genie"
19. "The Great Escape + Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
20. "My J"
21. "Kissing you + Way To Go"
22. "Gee"
23. "Not Alone"
24. "Beep Beep"
25. "Oh!"
26. "Stay Girls"
27. "Girls & Peace"

No comments: